Technical support is provided via the “FAQ” tab and email. If you need to contact Technical Support, please follow the steps below before sending an email:
1. Make sure you have the latest Flash Player installed. You can get Adobe Flash player updates by going to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
2. Read through our Frequently Asked Questions, as this will answer most of the support issues.
3. If you still have questions, email Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org*
When emailing support, please provide specific information about the problems you are experiencing. You can copy and paste the following form if it helps you describe your problem.
- Does the webcast connect?: Yes/No
- Are you having problems with buffering?: Yes/No
- Is the video freezing?: Yes/No
- Are you receiving an error message?: Yes/No
- Is the audio and video out of sync?: Yes/No
- Are you using wireless or wired internet?:
- What internet browser are you using?:
- Any other comments or more details about the issue:
*On the days of the webcast, expect an email reply within 1-2 hours. We will respond as soon as possible. Also, make sure you check your junk mail and/or spam folders for our response.
Sweet Adelines International Webcast Team
Services provided by Riverbend Media